Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Introduction

I love music and it has always been a large part of my life. Often times I will find myself listening to songs and wondering what exactly they mean. Their are many internet databases covering lyrics, but very few covering the actual meanings of songs. This blog is my attempt to investigate more thoroughly the specific songs I enjoy and perhaps derive their meaning. I intend to, at least for a few weeks, cover a song a day. Beyond that I am not sure how things will progress, it should be a fun and interesting project.

A note first, there is one significant source for material on individual songs, www.songmeanings.net. I will combine input from it and any other sources I can find with my own to create the best possible interpretation for a song.

No comments: